- EverybodyFights was designed to have everything you need under one roof. Boxer’s don’t just punch things. Boxer’s run, lift, punch and recover. You’ll find all of that in our Class Series: TRAIN (circuit), BAGS (boxing), ROAD (treadmill), MITTS (technique) and RECOVER (recovery).
- Learn more about each classroom and the classes here
+My First Time
- Welcome to EverybodyFights. Take our quick online orientation prior to your first class to ensure you have everything you need.
- You must arrive 15 minutes early for your first class.
- Introduce yourself at the front desk and they’ll take care of the rest.
+How to Check In for Class
To ensure you have enough time to check in, we recommend that you arrive 15 minutes early.
You can easily check-in to class through the EverybodyFights Book app.
If you’re not checked in 5 minutes prior to class, your spot could be released to someone on the waitlist.
+Never Boxed Before
- All good! That’s why we’re here. Our classes are suitable for beginners to advanced fitness levels.
- Some of our classes don’t have boxing, while others focus more on technique. Learn more about our classes here.
+Gloves and Wraps
- GLOVES | Available for sale in our pro shop.
- HAND WRAPS|Available in our pro shop
- GLOVES NEEDED | BAGS, TRAIN (except strength and cardio), MITTS, TECHNIQUE
- GLOVES NOT NEEDED | ROAD, TRAIN | strength, and cardio, STRENGTH
+How to Book Classes
- Log in to your account, select your preferred class and then find availability on the spot scheduler.
- Open spots will be in orange while reserved spots will be in grey.
- Members have a 10 Day Booking Window, while Non-Members have a 7 Day Booking Window.
- Download the class booking app or click the schedule button in the top navigation.
+Locker Room and Amenities
- Locker rooms are equipped with showers and lockers.
- SPRT amenities include a sauna and steam toom.
+Private Events, Charity Events and Raffle Donations
- Go to our Events Booking page to submit a request or learn more about private, charity and virtual events.
+Gym Hours, Parking and Transportation
- Head over to our locations page for specific business hours, parking and transportation info.
+Membership and Class Pack Options
- We offer a variety of class pack and membership options. Pricing may vary depending on location.
- Click here to find your location and view all of the options to join the fight.
+Class Cancellation Policy
- You must cancel 3 hours in advance or you lose the class (non-members) or receive a late fee charge. Fee varies by location.
- If you have not checked in at least 5 minutes prior to class, your spot will be released to someone on the waitlist and you will incur a no-show penalty.
- No shows will be assessed using the same cancellation policy penalties.
- If a class is full, you can join the waitlist. If someone cancels, you will automatically be put into the open spot.
- The spots given to those on the waitlist are prioritized based on when they joined the waitlist.
- If you are added from the waitlist and don’t attend the class, you may be penalized with a no show.
- If you want to remove yourself from the waitlist, log in to your account, select “my attendance,” find your class and click the cancel button.
- Five minutes prior to class, unclaimed spots will be released to those on the waitlist by the Front Desk.
- Please remember you are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to class to check-in.
- Book an open gym workout on the EverybodyFights app.
- Work out in any of the open classrooms or in the designated open gym cardio and weight area (available at some locations)
- Due to COVID-19, rental gloves are not currently available.
- Gloves and wraps are available to purchase in our pro-shop.
- We have an online and in-gym pro shop stocked with apparel, equipment and accessories.
- Our apparel collection includes t-shirts, tanks, hoodies, sports bras, leggings, and shorts.
- Our equipment collection includes boxing gloves, hand wraps and quick wraps.
- Our accessories collection includes water bottles, drawstring bags, socks, hats and beanies.
- +Personal Training
ALL OTHER QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
Email us at