Sweet Potato Turkey Meatballs
Total Time: 20 Minutes
1 pound of organic ground turkey (99% lean)
1 cup cooked and mashed sweet potato
1/2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
Rao's Homemade Marinara Sauce for dipping sauce (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray baking pan with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix the ground turkey, mashed sweet potato, whole wheat bread crumbs, egg, garlic powder and onion powder.
3. Form 1 TBSP size meatballs and place on baking pan.
4. Bake the meatballs for 10 minutes and then flip them for another 10 mintues to cook evenly.
5. Serve immediately. Cool the rest before storing in fridge or freezer.
6. Dip in Rao's sauce and have a cute dog to keep you company!