LK's Have It Your Way Frozen Snack
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Whatever You have...
Green Juice/Green Powder
Nuts, Seeds, Dried Fruit
Wax Paper/Ice Tray
1. Grab a sheet pan, or Ice Tray
2. Make "non-stick" so parchment or wax paper, or coconut oil on icetray
3. Decide what you want for a base- granola, oats, cereal, graham craker, dried mango etc .
4. You can also go "base free" and make more of a frozen yogurt cup
5. Equally spread yogurt/smoothie
6. Pretend that toppings don't cost extra & get crazy!
7. The best way to make this is to PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD
8. Section it off and make multiple flavors.
9. Put in Freezer & in a few hours, ENJOY your masterpiece.